Prep Time: 20 minutes
Chill Time: 2+ hours
Cook Time: 10–12 minutes
Makes: About 80 crackers
- 4 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, cubed
- 4 ounces smoked Gouda cheese, cubed
- 2½ cups Blue Diamond Almond Flour
- ¼ cup butter, cubed
- 2 teaspoons spicy brown mustard
- 1 teaspoon regular or coarse grind pepper
- 1 teaspoon smoked sea salt
Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and process until mixture starts to hold together.
- Remove from processor and gather into a ball; knead a few times to form a soft dough. Divide into 2 pieces and shape each into a log about 2-inches in diameter. Wrap tightly and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until firm.
- Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Slice dough as thinly as possible and place on prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
If crackers are prepared ahead and have softened, bake at 350°F for about 3 minutes or until crisped.