Prep Time: 15 minutes
Makes: Appoximately 1 cup
- 4 cloves garlic
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro
- 1 can chickpeas, reserve liquid
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- ½ cup Blue Diamond Almond Flour
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ¼ cup liquid from chickpea can
- 2–4 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Put garlic, cilantro, chickpeas, spices, almond flour and lemon juice into a food processor. Pulse until items are coarsely ground.
- Turn processor setting on high and slowly pour in chickpea liquid and olive oil until mixture has a smooth and creamy texture.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve with vegetables, crackers, or pita.