Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 12–15 minutes
Makes: 30 cookies
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg + 1 egg white
- 2½ cups Blue Diamond Almond Flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips or pieces
DirectionsPreheat oven to 350°F.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Beat together butter, sugars and vanilla extract in a large bowl, and then mix in eggs.
- Stir in almond flour, baking soda and salt. Mix well.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop tablespoons of dough two inches apart onto baking sheets. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned on top and firm to the touch.