Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30–35 minutes
Makes: 12 brownies
- ½ cup butter
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1½ cups Blue Diamond Almond Flour
- ⅔ cup chocolate chips
- ½ cup Blue Diamond Sliced Natural Almonds
Preheat oven to 350°F
- Lightly butter an 8-inch baking pan.
- Melt butter and chocolate in a medium saucepan over very low heat.
- Stir in sugars and vanilla; set aside to cool.
- Add eggs and beat well to incorporate. Stir in almond flour until no lumps remain, then stir in chocolate chips.
- Spread evenly in prepared pan and sprinkle with Blue Diamond Sliced Natural Almonds; bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let cool completely before cutting into squares.