Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Makes: 6 Servings
- 2 eggs + 2 egg whites, beaten
- ⅓ cup Blue Diamond Almond Flour
- ⅓ cup Blue Diamond Almond Breeze almond milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- ¾ teaspoon garlic salt
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 cup grated Kerrygold Dubliner or Blarney Castle Cheese
- 3 tablespoons finely-chopped ham or crumbled bacon
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Stir together eggs, almond flour, almond milk, butter, garlic salt, baking powder and baking soda in a large bowl.
- Stir in potatoes, cheese and ham or bacon and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Spoon into the center of a pre-heated waffle iron coated with cooking spray and cook for 5 minutes or until waffles are golden brown, coating waffle iron with cooking spray for each batch.
- Serve immediately with your favorite topping — butter, syrup, sour cream or fried egg.