Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Makes: About 8 slices
- 1½ cup Blue Diamond Almond Flour
- ¼ cup softened butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Dash of sea salt
- 3 tablespoons Blue Diamond gluten-free flour blend (see recipe here)
- 1 egg
Lemon Crème Filling:
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 3 egg yolks
Whipped Cream Topping:
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ⅓ cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Blend all ingredients for crust together into dough. Lightly butter a pie dish. Roll dough into a thin circle and transfer to dish. Bake for 15 minutes.
- While crust is baking, blend all ingredients for lemon filling together until smooth. Pour into baked pie crust. Bake for 30 minutes or until filling is firm.
- Cover with foil once crust is browned. Pull out and allow pie to cool completely.
- Right before serving, whip heavy cream, vanilla, sugar and cornstarch together with a mixer until stiff peaks form. Spoon whipped topping on top
of cooled pie.
- Garnish with a lemon slice or lemon zest.