Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Makes: 16 bars
- 1½ cups Blue Diamond Almond Flour
- 1 cup Blue Diamond gluten-free flour blend (see recipe here)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- ½ cup softened butter
- 8 ounces raspberry (or any flavor) preserves
Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Butter the sides and bottom of a 9-by-9 inch pan.
- In a bowl, hand mix almond flour, gluten-free flour blend, powdered sugar, cinnamon and butter until it makes a lumpy dough.
- Set aside 1 cup of dough for top of torte.
- Press the remaining dough into the bottom of the pan to make a ¼-inch crust. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Spread preserves over the bottom crust. Sprinkle clumps of remaining dough over the layer of preserves and gently press. Bake torte for 20 minutes.
- Pull out of oven and allow to cool completely. Cut into bars and serve.