Created by: Almond Board of California
Makes: 4 servings
- 2 cups cubed or shredded cooked chicken (removing the meat from a rotisserie chicken works well)
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds,
- 1/3 cup celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup dried cherries or cherry-flavored dried cranberries, roughly chopped
- 1 (6-ounce) container low-fat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place chicken in a medium-sized bowl. Add almonds, celery and dried cherries.
- In a small bowl, stir together yogurt, mayonnaise, lemon juice, mustard, poultry seasoning and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add to chicken mixture and toss gently. Serve.