Created by: Almond Board of California
Makes: 4 servings
- 3 small zucchini, sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons green olives, chopped roughly
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped roughly
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ cup almonds, chopped roughly
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Using a vegetable peeler, slice zucchini lengthwise into long, thin strips and put in a medium-sized bowl.
- Add salt and allow zucchini to sit for 5 minutes.
- Add all remaining ingredients and toss lightly. Arrange in a single layer in an ungreased baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve as a side dish or atop pasta with marinara sauce. Top with fresh basil.
- Calories 110
- Fat 11 g
- Sat Fat 1 g
- Mono Fat 8 g
- Poly Fat 2 g
- Protein 2 g
- Carb 2 g
- Fiber 1 g
- Cholesterol 0 mg
- Sodium 390 mg
- Calcium 25 mg
- Potassium99 mg
- Vitamin E 3 mg