Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Makes: 24 cookies
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 egg whites
- 2½ cups Blue Diamond Almond Flour
- 1 cup Blue Diamond Honey Roasted Almonds, finely chopped
- ¼ cup berry, peach or apricot jam or preserves
Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Stir together sugar, butter, cinnamon and egg whites until creamy in a large bowl.
- Stir in almond flour.
- Roll into 1-inch balls then roll each in chopped Blue Diamond Honey Roasted Almonds.
- Place on baking sheets and make an indentation in the center of each with your thumb.
- Spoon about ½ teaspoon jam into the center of each.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Let cool completely.