Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Makes: 4 servings
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup thawed apple juice concentrate
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup Blue Diamond Almond Flour
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- ½ cup slivered almonds
- ½ cup unsweetened large flake coconut
Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cook brown sugar, juice concentrate, honey, butter and cinnamon in a large saucepan over medium-high heat for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and stir in almond flour, then stir in remaining ingredients.
- Transfer to baking sheet and press into a solid ¾-inch thick layer.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring lightly once halfway through cooking.
- Remove from oven and stir lightly to form clusters. Let cool completely.