Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Makes: About 40 crackers
- 2 cups Blue Diamond Almond Flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon chopped rosemary
Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients until thoroughly combined.
- Place dough on a sheet of parchment paper and cover with plastic wrap. Roll out dough into a rectangular sheet about ⅛-inch thick. Pull off plastic and transfer parchment onto a baking sheet.
- Cut dough into 2-inch squares and bake for 20 minutes or until lightly golden. Let cool completely and gently separate crackers.