Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Makes: 24 cookies
- 1½ cup Blue Diamond Almond Flour
- 2½ tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of sea salt
- ¼ cup softened butter
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ tablespoon vanilla
- ¼ cup Blue Diamond Sliced Natural Almonds
- ½ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup sweetened coconut flakes
Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda and sea salt.
- In a separate bowl, beat together butter, brown sugar, egg and vanilla.
- Slowly stir in dry ingredient mix until evenly blended through.
- Once dough forms, fold in Blue Diamond Sliced Natural Almonds, chocolate chips and coconut flakes.
- Roll into 1-inch balls and place on parchment lined baking sheet. Lightly press down balls into a disc shape. Bake for 12 minutes.